This article describes a feature in the first Apocalypse Rising
The Bandit Badge is a badge in Apocalypse Rising. This badge is awarded to players who have survived 3 days and have killed 5 players aggressively. The badge is red, with a skull in the middle. The Bandit Badge is the easiest badge in the game to obtain with the exception of the Survivor Badge. In early December 2013, there was a ROBLOX gift and to receive it, players were required to earn certain badges; the Bandit Badge was one of these badges.
"Awarded to those who kill at least 5 players, and survive for 3 days. You must accomplish this all in one life, and you cannot earn this badge in a VIP server."
- Pray you don't run into a hero. They will end your streak. Stay low unless traveling with a group
- The quickest way to kill someone is shooting their head.
- If you attack an unsuspecting person from behind you can kill them without them firing a single shot.
- If you see someone who is standing still, shoot them immediately.
- Do not try to get the Bandit Badge with a lower class weapon, such as the Maverick 88 Shotgun. Instead, loot up, get military grade weapons and then go for the hunt.
- Always keep an eye on the chat. Players often give off their location, making themselves easy targets.
- Save your ammo for Players and use melee weapons against zombies.
- Some hackers will troll bandits. When entering a new server and the indication of a hacker is there, get out of said server.