|"This blood bag will restore you to near-perfect condition by performing a self-transfusion."|
|Effect||Restores 100% health|
The Blood Bag is a consumable in Apocalypse Rising. If applied after ten seconds, it will restore a player's health bar completely.
A blood bag restores a players health bar to 100% regardless of how much health the user has. It will regenerate 10 health per second once applied. Blood bags spawn in hospitals and Medical Military tents. It is smart to carry around at least two blood bags in case there's an emergency. Bandits will mostly likely have these when killed.
- If you happen to stumble upon a Hospital, Clinic, or some other place that could have blood bags, collect enough of these to last you at least two days. Between 2-4 is a good amount, depending on the size of your bag and how frequently you enter combat.
- Make sure you are in a safe spot when healing. If you take any damage, the blood bag will stop healing and become useless from that point.
- Even though they are common, they are sometimes used as a valuable trading item.
- It is recommended to take cover when using these in a firefight, because if you are shot it will stop healing.
- You can choose the vitality perk , which will regenerate your health over time, but you should use a blood bag if your health is very low.