All guns share several similarities with each other:
- When shooting at inanimate objects(excluding cows and sheep), a small cloud of smoke may appear, depending on your graphics settings. Also, depending on the type of material shot at, the smoke will be brown or gray.
- Windows can be shot open with any gun, as well as with melee weapons.
- When a player, zombie, or animal is shot, a spray of "blood" (recently changed to a spurt) will briefly appear. This is a useful indicator to see if you have hit a player.
- All guns with the same caliber/bullet size will have the same damage. As a rule of thumb, the bigger the caliber, the more damage it will cause.
- They spawn with between one and 3 clips.
All guns are listed below in their respective categories. Take a look!
The new "splurt" is made by a ROBLOX update, which changed "Fire" to look better, "fire" is used as the blood.
Pages in category "Guns"
“ This article is primarly dedicated to the use of firing modes in real life, how to effectively...