5 bodyshots, 4 headshots
|Magazine Size||20 (standard), 30 (extended), 50 (drum).|
7.62 x 51mm NATO
|Rate of Fire||
4-5 shots/1.4 seconds
The M14 is the closest thing to a sniper rifle in apocalypse rising. To do this, you will need a Forward Grip, and either a SUSAT and ACOG sight will do. It can take underbarrel attachments, the 7.62 suppressor, and various weapon sights. It can take 20, 30 and 50 (drum) magazines.
There is a bug, 30 round mag, and 50 round drum, will be invisible when attached in M14 Rifle.
The M14's firing mode is preset to semi-automatic, but can be changed to fully automatic or burst fire.
Kin's Sniper Hill
Where the M14's long range best excels at is Kin's Sniper Hill. It's a great place to snipe. It's high and far, so that bandits will have a hard time sniping you. But you can. Just get a grip, and ACOG. Plus, becoming a hero could be a little easy, you can snipe out those bandits for good.
- This was the last American battle rifle that did not need the involvement of other countries.
- This gun was probably made in 1959.
- This gun was used in the vietnam war.
- A civilian version of the gun, the M1A, was originally going to be added in the game, but was canceled.
- Arguably the most accurate battle rifle in the game. May not have the best stats, but people love it.