This article describes a feature in the first Apocalypse Rising
It is very similar to the Prison in design, having walls and lookout towers, but is bigger and consists on low to mid-tier military grade loot. This is a hotspot to every survivor, making it a very unsafe place to be. It is recommended to stay inside the buildings and hide from sight. It is not recommended to come here in search of good military gear. The large green or tan buildings usually spawn civilian weapons and ammo, as well as vehicle parts, as do the warehouses. The barracks (small tan buildings) usually tend to spawn ammo and mid to low-tier grade military weapons. Similarly to the Trinity HQ and the Prison, the towers usually spawn food and have the highest chance of spawning mid to high-tier military weapons (Players have found significant gear such as the M249). Some people may mistake this as the Military Airfield. If you follow the road, though, it will lead to the Military Airfield.
Because of the low spawn rate for zombies, bandits and survivors tend to come here. After the new update, people have been coming here to see what it is like. It is not recommended for a new spawn to come here, unless armed and ready for a fight.
If you look at some of the crates in the Military outpost, it shows the logo for the Trinity Corporation.
- It is possible that Trinity is creating something, like a cure, but there is little information.
- Strangely, there are no messages of Patient Zero or any survivors. These possibly will come in future updates, or may even remain abandoned.
- This does raise the question of what Trinity Corp. did before the virus. They have many products with the military, so it's unknown how close Trinity was to them.
- If it were abandoned, it would be easy to imagine that the military may have tried to evacuate high-grade weapons and equipment, in order to prevent them from being used against the government. This would explain the relatively-low amount of military equipment at the outpost.
- The Military Outpost and the new Trinity HQ are the first structures from either Kin Reimagined and the earlier maps to have helipads of any kind. This may suggest future helicopter/aircraft vehicles (should obviously be less than likely) although even the hangars in the earlier maps did not have any.
- The Military Outpost does not seem to be the main settlement for the military as it is seemingly far too big for it. The amount of Trinity Corp. containers may suggest something far different for the functions of this facility, however.
- The Outpost could have possibly been used to shelter survivors until they could be evac'd to the Refugee Camp up North.
- Given how the helipads are empty, the Military, after one too many attacks, probably pulled out. Since there are helicopters crash sites everywhere, it seems that their fate had already been sealed. This is odd though since they would have use troop transports and not attack helicopters to evacuate soldiers, meaning they could have got out safely, or that their had already lost most of their vehicles.
- Despite it being a military base, civilian loot is more common.
- The Military Outpost was previously included in the Kin Reborn map until Gusmanak removed it. (Its back again since Reborn will never get any new locations)