This article describes a feature in the first Apocalypse Rising
This page has been marked for purging. It shall be purged after its contents have been archived, moved, and noted. Purging can take between five minutes to a year. Please be patient while we slowly remove pages one by one.
Medical Items can heal you. They are commonly found in big hospitals (in Kin and Vernal), clinics (Dirk, Mansion), military tents, or off a player you killed. You are recommended to have medical items with you.
Note that all food are not medical items, they will heal you but that is not their main purpose.
List of Medical Items
Item: Rarity: Type: Health Healed: Real Life:
- A bloodbag will never, ever spawn in a house. If you see one, someone probably dropped it there.
- Painkillers will reduce 20% of incoming damage for 45 seconds.
- If you are hurt in combat, use a blood bag or (a) painkiller(s) to fight back and possibly win!
- In Apocalypse Rising 2 painkiller overdoses can kill you.
- If you are about to be in a CQC fight, avoid unless you have painkillers and full health.
- The more bloodbags you use, the faster your health goes up.
- It is recomended to carry three or more bloodbags at all times.