Structures are man-made objects that are commonly found in Apocalypse Rising.
Structures in the game range in a variety of sizes and have different uses. They can be small, adequate sheds to large, complex apartment buildings containing all sorts of supplies and weapons. Normally, they are found in small settlements and cities, most of them are accessible while a small number of them are not. They can be occupied for a range of uses, such as a forward operating base, a temporary resting place, a camp, a hide out, or even a last resort if it ever happens. Some can be used to refuel vehicles such as the fuel tank that is commonly found in settlements, and some structures can even be destroyed, with a stash of C4 Explosives and the job is done! Overall this, structures are primarily used for finding general supplies.
List of Structures and Objects
|Structure Name:||Rarity:||Type:||Real Life:|
(Found in certain places)
|Military Tent||Uncommon||Military||Military Tents|
|City Buildings||Very Common||Civilian||Buildings|
|Gas Station||Very Common||Civilian||Gas Stations|
|House||Very Common||Civilian||Family Home|
|Stack of Cargo||Common||Presumably Military||Cargo Containers|
|Water Tower||Common||Civilian||Water Towers|
|Town Hall||Uncommon||Civilian/Military||Town/City Hall|
|Statue of Kin||Only in Kin||Civilian||Unknown (Statue)|
|Radio Tower||-||Civilian/Military||Television/Radio Towers|
|Military Barricades||Quite Common||Presumably military|
|Roadblocks||Commonly emplaced on roads in hamlets, villages, towns, and Kin.||Presumably police and/or military|
|Refugee Camp||-||Military||Refugee Camps|
|Radio Station||-||Civilian/Military||Radio Broadcasting Stations|
|The Bunker||-||Military||Military Bunkers|
|Transformer Unit||In the 3 major cities only||Civilian||Electrical Substation|
- All of the structures and buildings are emptied of furniture, possibly looted or moved by their owners or soldiers.
- Unknown to many players, the windows on some of the structures can be fixed using the Glass Windshield vehicle part.
- Melee weapons can destroy building windows, a new feature added in the v5.0.0 major update.
- The light from flashlights and light sources may clip through buildings, though still offering dynamic lighting.
- Some items may be dropped or deployed outside a building, sometimes slowly clipping through. This could, on rare ocassions, sometimes have flailing large items fling you away from a position. Though, this is not necessarily considered a bug as this usually happens on almost every Roblox game.