Union Square is an important and special landmark on the Kin Reimagined/Reborn map.
Union Square in the center of Kin, and is the most looted place in the map, making it very dangerous. It is a large grassy area with a road going around it. Union Square has military tents, medical tents, many zombies, and a large statue in it. It is popular because of the high spawning rate of powerful military weapons and rare ammo. Although Union Square spawns some of the best loot in the game, including G18's, Lasers, and Automatic Guns a player shouldn't try to loot there unless they are well prepared to travel through Kin, and possibly face some players and bandits, too.
Statue of Kin
The Statue of Kin, is a Statue in the Middle of Union Square, which shows 2 people, one with a paint brush, (Gusmanak, possibly.) and the other with a remote control, controlling a helicopter, (Toy) with it, (ZolarKeth, Possibly). It does not spawn any loot, but it is an interesting structure nevertheless. The statue of Kin also lights up at night if the power is on making it the brightest thing in Union Square at night sometimes.
- Gus has a paintbrush, which is a reference to his making the map.
- ZolarKeth has a remote control, which is a reference to his scripting the map.
- Union Square might be a reference to Central Square in New York City.
- The red ghostlike entity named Subject 3 spawns here if the lights turn red.
- Guns and ammo used to spawn here, but do not anymore.