This article describes a feature in the first Apocalypse Rising
55 kph (On Road) 35 kph (Off Road)
The Ural is a six wheeled vehicle in Apocalypse Rising. It is also commonly referred to as a Military Truck. Since the ability to transport up to eight players is amazing, they are fairly rare. The work required to get one in operational state is also a a larger burden, because not only do they require six wheels instead of four, but also all the other components a regular car would need. Urals can spawn in both Military and Agricultural zones, such as the Refugee Camp, or the Mansion. Although not designed to do so, loot may be carried if stored in the back. These cars will also come in great use if engaged in a gun-fight, as players can use it for cover. The Ural can hold an entire team when repaired, and overall is one of the most useful cars in Apocalypse Rising, though if you are playing alone or in a very small group a more low-maintenance vehicle like a Humvee may be preferable.
- These were most likely troop carriers before the Infection hit.
- They are also known as "Demon" from the mysterious Ural in DayZ known as the "Disco Ural" (As seen on Gusmanak's YouTube).
- The Firetruck is Faster by 10 kph (On Road) and by 20 kph (Off Road).
- The Ural has a full page storage capacity, 40 items.
- There is a version with a roof, however it is unknown if it is still a technically called a Ural. In the official spawn feature, the covered Ural is called the Ural2.
- The Ural is often regarded as the best vehicle in the game due to its decent speed, massive storage/player capacity, and rarity. However, the vehicle has its flaws as well, namely that it has 6 wheels that need to be replaces/repaired (as opposed to the 4 of most vehicles) and it makes a large target for hostile players.
- The Ural seems to be a Ural 4320-19.